In 1994, I married Ken Yass. We have four children; Connor, Natalie, and Lauren are in college at UW-Whitewater, Northern Illinois University, and UW-La Crosse, while Max is a student at Waukesha West High School. All of our children are very involved in sports and school activities. I really love to be with them and attend all of their events and activities. As a family we enjoy soccer, hunting, fishing, and just being together.
Education and Experience
- Graduated in 1994 from University of Wisconsin Green Bay with a degree in Human Development and Psychology, with an emphasis in Early Childhood.
- Started Early Childhood Education Program at St. Paul’s Franklin in April of 1995. Was the Administrator of the program until 2000 when our second child was born.
- Took a call in 2005 to be the Director of the Preschool Program at Star of Bethlehem where I am currently serving.
The children enrolled here will grow and learn while having fun. Our mission is to provide the very best
atmosphere for your child’s early education. We offer a Christ-centered, play-based program with an
emphasis on social and emotional development.
We believe that children learn best through play. Making time each day to create, move, sing, discuss, observe, read, and play are all part of our curriculum. Our activities are centered around a monthly theme and letter of the week. The love of Jesus is felt daily in the classroom through stories, singing, and social interaction.
Other Areas of Service in the Church and School
- Member at Star since 2000
- Coordinated extended care program for the first two years
- Assist with Athletic Concessions