Mrs. Jennifer Treuden
I feel blessed to be a part of the Star of Bethlehem Preschool program. Each day is full of excitement and learning when you see it through the eyes of a preschooler. It is such a gift to be able to teach these little lambs about their Savior, and watch their faith grow. It is such a blessing to welcome new preschoolers and their families into our Star family each year.
I grew up in Milwaukee, and my family and I are currently living in Muskego. Jesse and I have been blessed with five kids ranging in age from 10 to 17. I am thankful that I was able to stay home with our kids for eight years. Currently, my days are filled with the joys of my own children and the wonderful opportunity to teach God’s little lambs.
Education and Experience
- Graduated from Wisconsin Lutheran High School in 1995
- Graduated from UW-Milwaukee in 2000
- Degree in Early Childhood Exceptional Educational Needs
- Taught in an inclusive Kindergarten
- Taught Kindergarten at Star (1/2 days)
- Currently teach Preschool at Star
Our Preschool program is Christ-centered and play-based. We believe that children learn best by creating, and learning through their experiences. We value each child as a unique gift from God, and encourage each child to develop his or her strengths and skills in a way that best meets their needs. Each day in preschool gives the children the opportunity to grow in their relationship with their Savior, develop friendships and experience many hands-on, creative activities.
Other Areas of Service in the Church and School
- Member of Star of Bethlehem since 2001
- Vacation Bible School Teacher
- Classroom Volunteer
- School Safety Coordinator