Star School & Faculty Challenges
Star school students and faculty will be taking on specific challenges each month which will coincide with the month’s emphasis. Here is a sneak peak a the school challenges.
September – A Life of Discipleship
· Upper grade kids will be paired up with lower grade kids (Preschool-8th grade). The older kids will select/write a devotion and prayer to read and discuss with the younger grade kids.
· Bedtime Blessing – Kindergarten-grade 3 are invited on September 25 to learn more about family devotions
· Students challenge one another to raise their class’s percentage of students attending worship each week
October – A Life Lived for Others
· Students will collect clothing (list of specific items coming) for charities throughout our area
· Each class will determine how to show thanks to our local first-responders
November – A Life of Hospitality
· Students write “Thank Yous” describing what they are most thankful for at their school posted in back of church
· Students are assigned a weekend in November where they are encouraged to greet people before and after church
December – A Life Lived Shrewdly
· Students create crafts and care packages to be delivered to area nursing homes
May God bless us as together we encourage each other to grow in God’s Word and in our lives of living it!