Star of Bethlehem Summer Care Academy
*Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, and for the safety and health of our students and families it has been decided that we will not be offering Summer Care Academy during the summer of 2020. Families that have paid the registration fee will receive a full refund in the next weeks. CLICK HERE for a letter from Mrs. Yass with more information. This letter also includes the names and contact information for staff that would have been working with your children this summer at Summer Care Academy. Please contact them directly if you are in need of child care at your home.
Star is looking forward to a fun-filled, hands-on program in 2021!
This program offers a Christ-centered, safe place for children to go during the summer months with organized enrichment and educational opportunities, field trips, and structured fun throughout!
We offer flexibility in scheduling with a price structure modeled after our current ELC/Extended Care program.
For any immediate questions regarding summer care, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Mrs. Yass, who will serve as the director of the program, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Registration to Come
CLICK HERE for an informational overview of the program.
Dates and Times
- Weekly music sessions
- Cooking projects
- Planting a garden
- Water fun
- Walks to the park
- Science experiments
- and so much more!
- Monday through Friday
- 7:00am until 5:00pm
- Start/End Date: TBD for 2021
- Staffed by current Star of Bethlehem teachers, staff, and aides
- $5 per hour with a registration fee of $75 per child
- Max family fee of $10 per hour
- Includes all costs associated with the program including supplies, field trips, enrichment activities, etc.
- $6 per hour with no registration fee
- Max family fee of $12 per hour
- Field trip/special interest day costs would be charged extra when applicable
Summer Theme: Diving into Summer
- Retzer Nature Center
- Pottery painting
- Frame Park Bikes and picnic
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- and more!
- Down on the Farm
- Salute to America
- Under the Big Top
- Wild Wild West