Star of Bethlehem Summer Care Academy
This program will offer a Christ-centered, safe place for children to go during the summer months with organized enrichment and educational opportunities, field trips, and structured fun throughout!
We will be offering flexibility in scheduling with a price structure modeled after our current ELC/Extended Care program.
For any immediate questions regarding summer care, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Mrs. Yass, who will serve as the director of the program, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Register
CLICK HERE for an informational overview of the program.
CLICK HERE for the monthly calendar.
CLICK HERE for the daily schedule.
*Note: The calendar and schedule reflect the themes and activites from our 2019 program. Much of the 2020 program will be the same or similar. New information will be uploaded in the near future.
Dates and Times
- Weekly music sessions
- Cooking projects
- Planting a garden
- Water fun
- Walks to the park
- Science experiments
- and so much more!
- Monday through Friday
- 7:00am until 5:00pm
- Start date: Monday, June 1
- End date: Friday, August 21
- Off for July 4 holiday: July 1, 2, 3
- Staffed by current Star of Bethlehem teachers, staff, and aides
- $5 per hour with a summer 2020 registration fee of $75 per child
- Max family fee of $10 per hour
- Includes all costs associated with the program including supplies, field trips, enrichment activities, etc.
- $6 per hour with no registration fee
- Max family fee of $12 per hour
- Field trip/special interest day costs would be charged extra when applicable
Summer Theme: Diving into Summer
- Retzer Nature Center
- Pottery painting
- Frame Park Bikes and picnic
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- and more!
- Down on the Farm
- Salute to America
- Under the Big Top
- Wild Wild West