Mrs. Tina Mueller
Hello! I am so thankful to have been offered the position at Star of Bethlehem to be a 4k teacher’s aide in Sara Butler’s classroom. I get so much enjoyment watching these little ones grow and mature from the first day of school until the last day! I immediately fall in love with the kids and love getting to know each and every one of them!
Before coming to Star of Bethlehem I worked at St. Paul’s in Muskego in their ELC program and as a pre-k aide for 6 years. Prior to getting married and starting a family, I worked at US Cellular in Corporate Sales for almost 7 years.
I am so blessed to be at Star of Bethlehem where everyone has been so kind and welcoming to me! I look forward to a healthy school year!
I was born, raised and am still living in Muskego! I attended St. Paul’s Lutheran grade school and I am a
lifelong member of the church. Our 3 children also went through grade school there! There are 4
generations of my family that have been and still are members at St. Paul’s Church and I feel so blessed
to say that!
I attended Muskego High School and went on to get a degree in Business Management. I married my
husband David in November of 2002 and we have 3 children. Sydney is our oldest and she is a Senior at
Wisconsin Lutheran High School. Sydney plans on majoring in Radiology in college, but hasn’t made a
definite decision on where she plans to attend. Megan is a Junior at Muskego High School, and our son
Alex is in 8th grade at St. Pauls.
Education and Experience
Other Areas of Service in the Church and School
- Milwaukee Area Technical College with a degree in Business Management.
- Worked at US Cellular in corporate sales for 7 years prior to being a stay at home mom and then worked at St. Paul’s Muskego in their ELC and Pre-k programs.
- Assistant coach in basketball and track at St. Paul's
- Church Picnic Committee for 3 years
- Sunday School Teacher at St. Paul's
- Served on St. Paul's Unity (parent group) for many years